Blog Archive

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Lady Gaga Discloses Battle With PTSD After Being Raped At 19

American pop sinĝr, Lady Gaga recently
disclosed thâ she suffered Post Tramautic Stres
Disorder (PTSD) after being raped at the age of
19. Lady Gaga had revealed on a radio interview
two years ago that she was raped while she was
just a teenager but it is the first time she spoke
about battling PTSD.
“I suffer from a mental illness – I suffer from
PTSD,” she told the Today Show on a visit to a
homeless shelter for young gay people in New
York.
“I’ve never told anyone that before,” she added.
“The kindness that’s been shown to me, by
doctors as well as my family and my friends, it’s
really saved my life,” the singer said, after
bringing presents to the astonished teenagers at
the centre.”
“Meditation helps me to calm down,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment