Blog Archive

Sunday 13 November 2016

2Baba wishes all his children were from one woman

Unarguably one of the iconic musicians in Nigeria and Africa, Innocent Ujah Idibia, aka 2Baba says he wishes that all his children were from one woman, reports Sitibe
With seven children from three women including his wife Annie Idibia, Tuface expresses his displeasure at having children from multiple women.
“It is really tough to talk about it. Honestly, when I look back and examine that aspect of my life, I wish it never happened. I wish all my kids came from one woman. I love my children and there is nothing I can do to change the situation . I have moved on and I am married to one of the women who bore me kids. I no longer dwell on that issue.” he said.
2Baba is a recipient of several national and international awards which include an MTV Europe Music Award, a World Music Award, five Headies Awards, four Channel O Music Video Awards, a BET Award, four MTV Africa Music Awards and one MOBO Awards among others.

No comments:

Post a Comment