Blog Archive

Saturday 6 December 2014

Happy birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PHD

Happy Birthday to our Mentor, Life Coach, Father,
Pastor, Brother and Friend.
You are not of this world and you have proven that
time without number.
God has made you a voice that can never be
stopped or contend with.
There is no country in the world that your face and
messages have not reach.
You have touched many lives. You have gone
beyond language barriers. You have set a
standard.
Sometimes I think how it will be when the Lord
takes you away from us. Though you have
duplicate yourself very well. Sometimes when I
teach people see no one but you. I talk like you, I
reason like you, I even smile like you. You infected
me like a virus. What a man.
I thank God the Father for sending you in my
generation. For giving you such grace and wisdom
and for making you to share it with us.
I love you Pastor
All of us the admin and fans of Nells magazine wish you Happy
Birthday. We wish you long life. You are already a
blessed and prosperous man. No one can take that
away from you. We are your prosperity just as you
are our prosperity. Your words makes us prosper.
You show us how... How to defeat the devil, cast
him out, in our Business, health, families, etc.
Thank you Pastor
Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment